Aggie's Music

I usually blab about film scores on this blog, but I don't mind the occasional tangent towards other interests. :)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Composer Expo, August 4th

I'm just going to quickly plug the Composer Expo that's happening at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on August 4, 2006.

http://www.tcmcomposerexpo.com/

"The artistry and technical craftsmanship of film, television and multimedia music will serve as the focus of the inaugural COMPOSER EXPO, a first-of-its kind event being held Friday, Aug. 4, in the Academy Ballroom of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Presented by Turner Classic Movies and Film Music Magazine, this 12-hour symposium of seminars, panel discussions, networking and learning opportunities will bring together the best and brightest composers, music supervisors and other industry professionals."

I was planning on going, but due to finding this out at the last minute and my molar extraction a week earlier, I'm going to have to pass it. I hope it does well so it can be an annual event; I would definitely go next year. Man, I'm gonna miss David Newman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home